PDA

View Full Version : 2018 F1 Season. (May contain heartbreak for Forza fans).

4Vman
2nd February 2018, 07:58 AM
It all starts again.

HSE2
2nd February 2018, 10:24 AM
With out grid girls. The racing will be so much better now.

TS50
2nd February 2018, 09:13 PM
With out grid girls. The racing will be so much better now.

well lets see
cars that sound shit
no grid girls
no free to air
man they really are making F1 more and more attractive

FTe217
2nd February 2018, 09:38 PM
LOL, oh happy days - this is going forward I guess ;)

andrewforbes
4th February 2018, 12:30 AM
No grid girls is a crime against humanity, I really don't see the problem

4Vman
19th February 2018, 07:54 PM
2018 Redbull temporary livery:

https://d24ftq11lp1zg6.cloudfront.net/hrs.php/dir/redbullrb14/image/dc7c8120b3ff3d4aecb295f7904f3ec8-4

FTe217
19th February 2018, 08:10 PM
the matt finish continues.
Not bad but so under stated but it is temp.

FTe217
20th February 2018, 08:34 AM
Just don't know what to expect this season but I'll be watching.
I do like seeing some grand ol marques back in the lime light but no where near as once were.
Aston Martin on the RB's.
Alfa Romeo with Sauber.
I'll be curious how the 2 Ferrrari customer teams go especially Haas, I think they are going to be strong.
Wonder how Torro Rosso go with the Hondas and kiwi Hartley.
Force India should be stronger.
I hope the young guns Max, Sainz really get up there consistently this season.
One wonders how the Williams development squad turn out.
The 2 main suspects we know whats to come, brat will be hard to beat once again.

Perko
20th February 2018, 08:39 AM
2018 Redbull temporary livery:

https://d24ftq11lp1zg6.cloudfront.net/hrs.php/dir/redbullrb14/image/dc7c8120b3ff3d4aecb295f7904f3ec8-4

Love it!!

FTe217
25th February 2018, 08:49 PM
Been talk for a while but here's the latest : http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/16046257.Ferrari_could_lead_breakaway_series_to_ri val_F

TS50
27th February 2018, 07:37 PM
Been talk for a while but here's the latest : http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/16046257.Ferrari_could_lead_breakaway_series_to_ri val_F
Wow, never heard this one before - Ferrarri to leave F1 and join a breakaway series

Isnt this story out every year?

TS50
27th February 2018, 07:45 PM
Barcelona Test One, Day One Timesheet
Driver Team Laps Fastest Time Tyre
Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull 105 1:20.179 Mediums
Valtteri Bottas Mercedes 58 1:20.349 Mediums
Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari 80 1:20.506 Softs
Nico Hulkenberg Renault 73 1:20.547 Mediums
Carlos Sainz Toro Rosso 26 1:22.168 Softs
Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 25 1.22.327 Mediums
Fernando Alonso McLaren 51 1:22.354 Supersofts
Brendon Hartley Toro Rosso 93 1:22.371 Softs
Lance Stroll Williams 46 1:22.452 Softs
Romain Grosjean Haas 55 1:22.578 Softs
Marcus Ericsson Sauber 63 1:23.408 Softs
Nikita Mazepin Force India 22 1:25.628 Mediums
Sergey Sirotkin Williams 28 1:44.148 Softs

FTe217
28th February 2018, 10:14 AM
yer I know Slow.
I just wish they would do it, I'm having concerns what Liberty have in store in the future being americans.
Damn those halos with take some getting used to.
Yes the new SF-71H looks very noice ! but needs to win more races this season and no brain farts from pettel.
Please Kimi drove over them all this season.
Cold as usual so tyres hard to get to temp, midday I think these times.

Barcelona Test One, Day Two Timesheet
Driver Team Laps Tyre Fastest Time
Sebastian Vettel Ferrari 98 Softs 1:19.673
Valtteri Bottas Mercedes 94 Mediums 1:19.976
Stoffel Vandoorne McLaren 37 Hypersofts 1:20.325
Max Verstappen Red Bull 67 Mediums 1:20.326
Carlos Sainz Renault 65 Softs 1:21.212
Pierre Gasly Toro Rosso 82 Softs 1:21.318
Robert Kubica Williams 48 Softs 1:21.495
Sergey Sirotkin Williams 52 Softs 1:21.822
Esteban Ocon Force India 79 Softs 1:21.841
Charles Leclerc Sauber 81 Softs 1:22.721
Kevin Magnussen Haas 36 Softs 1:22.727

TS50
3rd March 2018, 04:34 PM
another ho-hum year?
https://www.wheelsmag.com.au/news/motorsport/1803/Mercedes-crushes-F1-opposition-in-first-pre-season-test

IF YOU were planning to bet against Mercedes-AMG scoring a fifth-straight Formula 1 drivers’ and constructors’ championship in 2018 you might want to reconsider in light of the first week of testing at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya in Spain.

Defending champion Lewis Hamilton sailed to the top of the timesheets in the afternoon of the final day, with a 1:19.333 lap.

Hamilton’s time was half a second quicker than anyone else, and nine-tenths of a second quicker than third-fastest Sebastian Vettel’s best time.

FTe217
5th March 2018, 09:00 AM
yep, the dominance will continue.
I can't see the Reds nor RB going race to race with them.

Elks
7th March 2018, 06:09 PM
Great little video 2017 vs 2018 Mercedes

https://www.speedcafe.com/2018/03/07/video-mercedes-compares-2017-2018-cars/

FTe217
10th March 2018, 08:43 AM
I was pretty rapt DR ended up with a top time the other day but to then see pettel smash that time next by a second was interesting.
Next day Kimi was cranking top times.
Haas even ticked over some good ones.
Just as Adelaide last week lets see where they all stand to some degree come Melb.
My interest is increasing as it nears.

HSE2
14th March 2018, 08:17 AM
Hard to work out where they all are except Mercedes weren’t trying.

Looking forward to the season start if only it last for the one race

FTe217
14th March 2018, 11:10 AM
Wow, never heard this one before - Ferrarri to leave F1 and join a breakaway series

Isnt this story out every year?

You know what Slow, yep the Italian leveage has always been huge in F1, why not imo, they have tipped in the series forever and a day same for some of the other stalwarts still around be it renamed guise's,splits ala MB from Mclaren for eg But I tell you what, if there is one thing that really irritates Euro's, is the american's now owning the show.
The ramblings this time will be real behind closed doors not just with Ferrari.
I've listened to Horner over the last season being very careful in his wording/comments of the new regime and he's being very coy making sure not to rock the boat in the hope they "listen" to whats really important to the Euro's how their product pedigree goes to market and rules in the future.
If they turn any part of the game in any way towards americano style all hell will break out.
Yes dummy spits, be it Ferrari or otherwise.
This game is not a show how americans are used to being entertained, Euros see yanks with no class but all arse.
There will be alot of lobbying going on this season on F1's future.

Paxton
23rd March 2018, 11:00 AM
Those halos look fucking terrible.

FTe217
23rd March 2018, 04:15 PM
Previous issue of Auto Action had a good interview with Prost.
He quoted some good comparisons of yesterdays drivers to today.
Watching the cars right now circulating, the halo looks as if it should be on a amusement park ride.

HSE2
24th March 2018, 07:35 AM
I didn’t think that cars looked too bad. I even thought the sound was ok.

Dan hit with a 3 grid place penalty for not slowing enough after red flag

FTe217
24th March 2018, 04:10 PM
yer look getting used to the halo but whatever.
Bring on quali1.

FTe217
24th March 2018, 04:45 PM
I just can't fathom a driver of Alonso's ability eliminated at quali.
This is todays F1.
Back in the day with less tech a driver of his ability would have driven over the cars short comings and you'd be amazed knowing that outcome.
The short comings today is purely budget/motor.
Throw him in the MB,Ferrari RB he'd be up there.

FTe217
24th March 2018, 05:12 PM
Prosty would be happy seeing his 2 cars up there.
God damn the Ferrari's look so good.
OK RB's lets see what you got now, DR you better get over your team mate.
Its on.
prat 1.21.1 friggin p.
Ferrari 2-3.
Like seeing Kimi he's going hard, out did pettel.

VZTRT
25th March 2018, 08:05 AM
Looks like more of the same boring f1 racing to come. I hope this improves.

Paxton
25th March 2018, 03:53 PM
Poor Haas. Both cars wiped out.

Great at driving by Raikkonen.

Better driving by Dan. Love F1. Best thing is Foxtel doesn’t have ads this year. Sky’s coverage is again brilliant.

We have a race. Go Vettel.

FTe217
25th March 2018, 07:40 PM
Well the heartbreak didn't occur the 1st race and how sweet it is :)
Forza to the scarletts - this will do me for starters.
The pain will come for sure like in any sport but for now its a sweet 1-3.

HSE2
27th March 2018, 08:51 AM
I enjoyed the race but it is a two horse race for now

FTe217
9th April 2018, 12:07 PM
The heartbreak once again has been put on hold.
Pettel winner !
OMG have you seen the Kimi replays regards one of his machanic's still having his leg in front of the back wheel as Kimi sped off suffering a broken fibia - owwwwwwwwwwwwww.
He's ok thankfully but the error ruined Kimi being on the podium.
Funny race overall - loving it brat and Max having a clash, microphones picking up Max is a DH and pettel intervenes in the post race interviews lol.....
Keep it up Max on brat please.

HSE2
10th April 2018, 12:34 PM
awesome

https://youtu.be/aAR-_loNDeU

FTe217
10th April 2018, 03:15 PM
I couldn't believe pettel stepping in at the time.

Paxton
16th April 2018, 06:31 AM
So yeah, that happened...

Great drive by Dan. Red Bull were very lucky with team position when the Safety Car was called, and Ferrari were caught napping. Hamilton had a great radio call - "are there guys behind me with fresher tyres"?

It goes to show that when Mercedes are dominant, they are dominant. When they are not, and the cracks start to show, they look a little like a house of cards.

Neither Raikonnen or Bottas looked happy to be on that podium or the press conference after.

I am sure my neighbours could hear me yelling when Dan took the lead.

FTe217
16th April 2018, 10:18 AM
yer what a different 2days re this GP.
Loving it that MB are having difficulties at this stage - I'm sure they will overcome them But yes Pax when it gets pear shaped they have trouble stabilising their situation.
When Ferrari can put them under pressure as shown last 2 races they are not the same.
Shame for Kimi, to stomach pettel grabbing pole by the slimmest margin to then have pettel squeeze him at the start to first corner he would have been fuming, I know I would have.
pettel needs to worry about the others not his own team mate.
Bloody Max once again lol.....
Very happy for DR !
His dive bombs are wonderful to see.
Even though F1 is overcoming many hurdles it threw up a good show this race.

TS50
16th April 2018, 07:06 PM
DR is awesome
great to see the pratt go nowhere
then seb, that was hilarious

the bitch bit back

4Vman
18th April 2018, 01:26 PM
https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30710268_1567334123365494_4838182613430566912_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=8361c5201cffe9bf44446003e2d98297&oe=5B67F309

HSE2
30th April 2018, 12:00 AM
Crazy race. Who was at fault do you think?

FTe217
30th April 2018, 09:48 AM
Max had every right to shift left defending his line But he also would have seen DR coming up fast behind him as well.
Defending the line and corner entry.
IMO DR knowing how Max reacts/behaves for sometime I feel should have backed off some in the thought I'll get him next time - get closer gaining earlier slip stream so as in getting by earlier than late down the straight.
Either way IT could have been avoided.

Elks
30th April 2018, 01:16 PM
Crazy race. Who was at fault do you think?

1/4 Danny Ric
1/4 Max Versmashem
2/4 the team

After 40+ laps of max being an obstructionist pratt, including max deliberately steering into him, I understand why Dan had a bit of the red mist going. I was watching on TV and I wanted to punt Max into a wall.

The team should have been more firm with Max. Dan was genuinely quicker and while a long shot, he had chance at a podium so the team should have ordered Max to let him pass and stop holding him up for the sake if the team. Max is notorious for his reckless blocking, Dan famous for his last minute dives. In the end that crash was inevitable. Watching Adrian Newy drop his headphones and walk off. All I could think was "Seriously!, what did you think was going to happen".

HSE2
30th April 2018, 02:37 PM
This is one of those situations where enough has already transpired in the race for this outcome to be predictable.

The crash is Dan's fault. The other contact was Max's fault and the person most at fault is Honer.

The instruction should have been zero contact zero risk.

FTe217
30th April 2018, 03:15 PM
No matter what Horner should have could have done/said it is still his drivers fault IMO full stop and more so DR.
I have watched 2 guys as good and better than these 2 at their peak in Slows fav team Williams.
Piquet Mansell - now even these 2 could be and more so loose cannons than Max and recall many of their stoushs whilst 1 and 2 on the track not for 4th as this was and Dan's mist/ego even got the better of him this time.
Sure, I don't blame him having a go but not then, he fucked up this time.

Elks
30th April 2018, 04:56 PM
except Versmashem has history.

He's had this with Valetri, Kimi, Lewis, Dan, Fernando, and i'm sure others. It would be like being hit by Tander or getting a bump and run by Whincup, yes you can blame the other party but there is a constant there and in this case it's Max. He's now 3 years into the big time and paid millions. He should know better.

FTe217
30th April 2018, 08:17 PM
yer nupe.
There used to be a DeCrashceris - a Mansell was a complete right off for yonks, crashs into others and his own countless brain fades,screwed other drivers up.
There are others like Max that never end knowing better BUT the passing driver needs to always be aware aware aware aware and DR should know better than them all at present.

HSE2
4th May 2018, 03:09 PM
No matter what Horner should have could have done/said it is still his drivers fault IMO full stop and more so DR.
I have watched 2 guys as good and better than these 2 at their peak in Slows fav team Williams.
Piquet Mansell - now even these 2 could be and more so loose cannons than Max and recall many of their stoushs whilst 1 and 2 on the track not for 4th as this was and Dan's mist/ego even got the better of him this time.
Sure, I don't blame him having a go but not then, he fucked up this time.

The problem isn’t what happened on track, it’s what came next.

Horner can’t then turn around and say, these two need to front 800 people and apologise.

That is his purview.

It was a situation building all race. Only those sitting outside the situation can have that perspective. The drivers, they need to see the footage to see what they have done.

The teams have those replays and should have made it crystal clear to both they were crossing the line.

Now as it turns out Horner is claiming they were warned so if so, that’s fair enough.

There is no good as team managers sitting back hoping for the best. Be proactive and manage. If they don’t play ball, sack them.

FTe217
4th May 2018, 08:32 PM
Horner is Horner, agree, he's blaming to cover his failure I suppose still DR knew he was playing with fire, should have been more patient, I know thats hard after many laps but he risked, went for it paid the price.

HSE2
5th May 2018, 02:44 PM
Horner is Horner, agree, he's blaming to cover his failure I suppose still DR knew he was playing with fire, should have been more patient, I know thats hard after many laps but he risked, went for it paid the price.

It’s an interesting one. Those who are siding with Max being at fault are looking at what he has achieved thus far with crashes. On balance Max pushes to far and with his team mate he shouldn’t have been moving like he was but that’s called racing and that’s what they were allowed to do.

I think there needed to be a calming voice in their ear to remind them they were already on the limit. It’s a team sport so act like a team.

While Max did move, I don’t believe it was enough to cause what happened here unless he brake checked Dan.

You just can’t drive up the arse of someone and start pointing fingers.

FTe217
6th May 2018, 12:04 AM
Possibly that may explain Horners reaction upon the incident just dropping his muffs walking off, maybe he had warned them a few times or at least once, who knows.
Team mates are always the worst to compete against.
Max, sure could have opened the door more but also he doesn't Have to, not unless he's really told as so by Horner but he keeps saying we encourage them racing but yeryer do it nicely.
Well, Max isn't nice he's aggressive.
Once that helmut is on everyone is his enemy for the record stands.
Hence why I keep saying, DR knows who's he's dealing with, he needs to be smarter for he has to be.

HSE2
27th May 2018, 10:08 PM
Brilliant pole by Dan.

Shame for Max, pressure building

And what is it about being red? Must that colour always cheat?

Looks like Ferrari have been cheating with their engines.

Oh dear

HSE2
28th May 2018, 07:25 AM
https://youtu.be/vCenhaX4Vog

HSE2
28th May 2018, 08:04 AM
Watched all the race. I thought it was over when the interval margin got down to .6

Dan wasn’t on screen at the time, so I was thinking he had an off or something.

Then on screen they came. The radio call, I am losing power.

I thought it was over.

When you hear what he had to do to manage the situation, what a way to win your first Monaco GP.

One can only imagine his stock has increased a lot.

FTe217
28th May 2018, 09:04 AM
yer, well in DR, thoroughly deserved and lucky the box held together !
From pole your int he box seat at Monaco and lucky his team mate started from the rear.

bah hum bug re the Reds :)

HSE2
28th May 2018, 10:31 AM
Thoughts on them cheating pricks?

4Vman
28th May 2018, 10:39 AM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/motorsport/6372334/ferarri-cars-illegal-power-boost-system/

FERRARI are at the centre of a Monaco “cheat” storm.

Rival teams believe the Italian outfit may have an illegal power boost system on their cars.

The sport’s governing body, the FIA, has ordered Ferrari to fit additional computer hardware for the Monaco Grand Prix to prevent any illegal use of F1’s Energy Recovery System

Rub them out.

HSE2
28th May 2018, 10:49 AM
What they said on the telecast.

Seems like an employee has left Ferrari and moved to another team.

That team has asked the sport to look at what Ferrari was doing.

The way they harvest energy is different to anyone else so the programming didn’t make sense. Thevsport has their own engine program expert so they didn’t need to consult with anyone else.

After more discussion with Ferrari, a call was made to change the software.

This implies that up till now they were doing something they shouldn’t have been and the fact nothing is being done was presented as a sweet heart deal.

Now it’s not cheating, it’s just F1 pushing the intention of the rules to breaking point.

I am only stirring M

FTe217
28th May 2018, 11:14 AM
LOL, I knew you were, Norm just goes and does a search for the heck LOL......
It was passed days ago mate, that paper bag filled with cash still works LOL....

HSE2
4th June 2018, 05:45 PM
I think one of the things that came from the last race and win was how much RB appreciate Dan.

Over the years we have tended to rag on RB and Horner, but I think what we saw was real.

Two minds on where I want to see him end up.

Paxton
4th June 2018, 08:15 PM
I think one of the things that came from the last race and win was how much RB appreciate Dan.

Over the years we have tended to rag on RB and Horner, but I think what we saw was real.

Two minds on where I want to see him end up.

I think you're right. They love Max, but he is too much of a hot head due to his youth, and his 'win it or bin it' attitude isn't winning him any favours. Bet the RB employees would rather work for Dan (who has won two races off his own back) than Max, whose crew seems to be continually re-building his car. Kvyat didn't have this many lives...

I hope he stays where he is, and gets paid properly for it. Christian Horner really likes him, and that shows.

I feel for Williams at the moment though. Stroll is as useless as a chocolate teapot, and I haven't heard boo from the Russian. Should they have gone with Kubica (my heart says yes). If it wasn't for Stroll and the Russian's money, I wonder if Massa would have been convinced to stay, and Kubica in the other seat?

FTe217
4th June 2018, 11:43 PM
I think the Max situation has them finally seeing that DR is their true no1 but its taken them a long time to come around that myself as the driver would remind CH regards a contract upgrade..but still consider another option as well.
In saying that at a later time I still can see Max becoming A driver.

Interesting bratt is holding out MB re signing.
Kimi has thrown out to the press he's keen for a contract extension.

Poor Williams alright, they have given in to whoever comes around with some much needed dollars.
They are driving their brand down down.....
They need to get a package working and entice a class driver to test it and if its competitive give him what he wants.
Running MB engines is great But they will never be an equal as per the supplier.

HSE2
11th June 2018, 06:32 AM
Max was well and truly able to turn the tables in Canada.

Was a rather boring race but I doubt seb will be saying that this time.

��

FTe217
11th June 2018, 12:25 PM
yep, that he did.
Well I doubt DR thought Monaco was boring winning but most thought it was :)
Onya Ferrari !
Not won since Schumi in '04 at the beloved named Giles circuit.

HSE2
14th June 2018, 03:15 PM
Canada isn’t normally a boring race but it’s funny how Monaco was criticised by Seb and Lewis when they didn’t win yet were silent at Canada when arguably its was a lesser race suspense wise at least.

FTe217
15th June 2018, 12:09 AM
buckets loads of mind games going on thats for sure.

HSE2
19th June 2018, 05:14 PM
Just announced. Red Bull to Honda power.

I guess it’s Honda power to Red Bull technically

Paxton
19th June 2018, 06:31 PM
Just announced. Red Bull to Honda power.

I guess it’s Honda power to Red Bull technically

I didnt see that coming.

I wonder who who of the teams will step up and take Red Bull’s position as the Number 3 team?

I’ll eat an RM Williams boot if the RBs are as fast under Honda power as they are under Renault.

Donut King
19th June 2018, 06:53 PM
So where to for Ricciardo? Can't see him being too positive that a Red Bull / Honda will deliver him a title winning car in the next 3 years

FTe217
19th June 2018, 07:57 PM
I did see some mention of this like a red herring quote somewhere a while ago.
Never considered the thought but what an interesting outcome considering the lack of form since the Mac period.
I'm surprised but I'm also picturing RB's chassis/development/Engineering a step above what Mac has been the last years.
Look at the persistence on RB getting where they are to date - last 3yrs you have seen the improvement whereas Mac, still not much better having discarded Honda.
I can't believe Honda ends up like Toyota, fizzles out, knowing their motor cycling division philosophy I just can't see Honda in F1 keep making up the numbers for ever.
This move by RB wouldn't have been taken lightly as we know, they see it for sure, I'm super keen seeing this develop but feck me it could even hurt my Ferrari's in the future for I recall the Williams/Mac winning era's.

DK, I guess DR will bail out right for he'll judge the recent past, he maybe right or he may end up paying for it.

VZTRT
19th June 2018, 09:40 PM
So where to for Ricciardo? Can't see him being too positive that a Red Bull / Honda will deliver him a title winning car in the next 3 years

I can see what your saying but i remember when Mercedes was an ordinary car. Things can change. Will be an interesting time at rb.

TS50
20th June 2018, 07:34 PM
the honda powered red bull junior team this year has still been in front of the macs
so obviously honda isnt that bad

FTe217
4th July 2018, 09:49 PM
and a wonderful MB performance in Austria !
I find it amusing even Horner mentioned never in his wildest dreams would you expect to hear MB throwing one of their snr members under the bus like what occurred for baby Lewis.
A first double DNF for MB, well played and Max brings it home.
The Red boys 2-3 and good result pettel back up.

FTe217
9th July 2018, 12:02 AM
Silverstone on......
Nice start by pettel, holeshot.
Kimi my good boy spins leeeewis yer !
Oh its the big recovery from the rear but at least his race got burned for a while.
Come on you RB's and Kimi.

FTe217
9th July 2018, 10:25 AM
I watched the race live.
Love the pace of this track but as mentioned it showed the divide - the Reds/MB's were much faster even the RB's weren't up to it.
and the spoiled brat whinges it was set up taking him out.......
Seriously this guy is such a brat makes me very sik he's breaking records of real racers of the past.
Just seeing him makes me sik lol......
Tuff having some competition for a change eh brat and that your invincible team making errors finally - the bubble is showing the cracks.

Elks
9th July 2018, 10:34 AM
were much faster even the RB's weren't up to it.
and the spoiled brat whinges it was set up taking him out.......
Seriously this guy is such a brat makes me very sik he's breaking records of real racers of the past.
Just seeing him makes me sik lol......

I hear you he's a complete pratt, I used to think that I couldn't support #44 but Vettel is worse. Never forget Multi 21. It's a least worst situation. If it can't be Danny Ric then I want it to be Bottas or Kimi to their respective #1's.

I do have the feeling that Verstacken would be exactly the same as Lewis or Vettel, given the chance he would stab his team mate in the heart, then go and get a sandwich.

Win at all cost was also a characteristic of the other greats, Schumacher, Senna, Prost,

FTe217
9th July 2018, 06:04 PM
and there in lies the big question, Greats !? Legends even now that they were but I can't put that guy next to them.
I luv Kimi, wish he could out drive pettel but he is a good steerer, I like bloke who have proved themselves in other machnery, bratt hasn't been in any questionable team but the no1 at the time.
Look at the early careers of those 3 and even went out on the limb through their careers and drove whatever they had under their butts as hard as possible.

David_F
10th July 2018, 12:17 PM
I wouldn’t put foul play past Ferrari, they’re a bunch of ****s. People only calling Lewis a sore loser cos he wasn’t liked to start with but I assure you if he didn’t have such a reputation everyone would have agreed with him. Before this race I wasn’t too much of a fan of his but I honestly want him to win now just to piss off those fuckwits at Ferrari.

FTe217
10th July 2018, 01:20 PM
lol.......thats for sure David_F, the Red boys heavys have been devious over the years just the same as MB or previously McLaren under Dennis days. Its an ugly state of affairs this game due to the dollars involved and the grand standing etc
Terrible political leveraging incl FIA over the years, always has been sadly but this wasn't political just a random stupid comment made by the spoilt kid in the heat of the moment, how dare someone spoil his party at home.
The entitled one.
Hello an opponent was on the inside deep into the corner to the point of locking up, he broke very late himself, he could have backed off, he had a choice, not cut in for he stayed wide.
As if any racer such as Kimi would sacrifice his car no matter the branding.
He would have yeilded 1 place and avoid damage, pretty simple but ego got in the way of making the smart %'s decision imo.