PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Perko
27th October 2017, 10:06 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Greg and all the team that helped with my Ranger delivery. Already got 500km's done today. Great car. Also huge shout out to Elks who once again went well and truly above the normal level of service to make sure everything ran smoothly today. Will post some pics soon.

HSE2
1st November 2017, 07:02 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to Greg and all the team that helped with my Ranger delivery. Already got 500km's done today. Great car. Also huge shout out to Elks who once again went well and truly above the normal level of service to make sure everything ran smoothly today. Will post some pics soon.

Awesome to hear Perko.

pacificfordqld
6th November 2017, 08:49 AM

Thanks Perko! No doubt Greg would have taken good care of your delivery :) Enjoy the Ranger, they are a brilliant vehicle!

WASP
6th November 2017, 09:53 AM
I need a 'Pacific Ford' down in SA.

Congratulations Greg, I'm very envious of your Ranger!