22nd January 2015, 04:28 PM
Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3XhHZc94zg

WASP
24th January 2015, 08:49 PM
That blue on the new Mondeo looks fantastic. Great videos

4Vman
24th January 2015, 08:56 PM
Fair to say it's yet engage the forum let alone Ford community...

How do you believe Ford will go about making Mondeo popular??

WASP
24th January 2015, 09:31 PM
I would say they will try and reach their target audience via social media and advertising it via their sponsorship of TV drama and reality shows targeting families, the middle aged and older. It's a car for grown ups so they will approach it according. That is probably why no one is interested in it here..lol.

4Vman
24th January 2015, 09:34 PM
I would say they will try and reach their target audience via social media and advertising it via their sponsorship of TV drama and reality shows targeting families, the middle aged and older. It's a car for grown ups so they will approach it according. That is probably why no one is interested in it here..lol.

Sponsor the bowling?!

WASP
24th January 2015, 09:44 PM
Lol not sure about that but Foxtels LifeStyle Channel and morning breakfast shows would be close to the mark.

flappist
24th January 2015, 11:12 PM

Interestingly when I went to my first FPV day I was the second youngest person there and several were in their 60s and 70s

WASP
25th January 2015, 08:24 AM
Interestingly when I went to my first FPV day I was the second youngest person there and several were in their 60s and 70s
FPVs were also for grown ups Tony but the difference is they were aspirational to the young, and young at heart.