PDA

View Full Version : Detroit motorshow

HSE2
1st January 2013, 07:12 PM
Its that time of the year again. Yes thats right, its time for our annual end of Falcon summit.

Any takers on who and what will be said this year?

Road_Warrior
1st January 2013, 07:29 PM
Dunno Ian, the Toreass tale seems to have petered out, some of the usual wankers try to 'keep the dream alive' from time to time but the focus this year will be the usual carry on about post-2016 product plans because OMG they havent said anything about whats happening after the majickal 2016 date and it must mean Ford are shit and deserve to die and the Falcon should be badged as a Commodore and and

Seriously, with the knowledge now in the wild that the Commodore is going the way of the dodo in 2017 and arseholes like Jez Spinks, Josh Dowling and Paul Gover pay little to no attention to it, fucking angers me, especially with the shit they have put the Falcon through for the past 3 years.

FPV GTHO
1st January 2013, 07:32 PM
They give Holden a break because whether Commodore is there or not, Holden gave a promise of 2022 which Ford didnt.

HSE2
1st January 2013, 07:47 PM
During the last show, LA I think, i did tweet Josh about asking GM about commodores future. I think its safe to assume with the imminent release of VF i will again highlight the hypocrisy of the situation.

Road_Warrior
1st January 2013, 08:56 PM
I think its safe to assume with the imminent release of VF i will again highlight the hypocrisy of the situation.

You and me both.